Tell me about God and Jesus Christ. What is the
Bible? What is a Christian and how do you become one?
God, Jesus Christ, Christianity, religion, heaven, hell,
I do know this ... The Bible says, "We are to go out and spread the Word of God and tell others, so that they might also be saved. This is exactly what I am doing right now!
I believe that God has given me a few points to share, that the average person has not heard of, or thought about ... and if you do think about these points I have to share, you just might say,
"Huh, I better check out that Bible. There might be something to all this God and Christ stuff!"
Keep in mind, this is NOT coming
to you from a Preacher, or a Church.
I did go to a Christian School from the 5th grade to the 9th Grade. My mother did play organ at Church. I was raised in the Church Sunday Morning, Sunday Night, Wednesday night, and Monday through Friday in a Christian school 5th through 9th grade. Which I am proud of, and and happy to have gone to "Grace Baptist Church" and "Indiana Christian Academy" in Anderson Indiana.
But like most kids, and most things in life, sad to say, I didn't care much at all about any of this back then. Now that I'm older (40's) I care allot more about more things. Such as what happens to me on Judgment day. That I care about allot.
I have seen
deaths face looking at me a few times.
I do know this, and tell you from the bottom of my heart. If you talk to Jesus, and are completely open to it and eager to know the truth ... He Will Talk Back! Its not going to be right away,
No, not in words. But if your serious about finding out for yourself ... He will answer. At first you might not see it, or think what a silly coincidence. But when it smacks you in the face like a brick. Then you'll start to see. I promise! And when you laugh and say "Your right here, aren't you?" and it happens again right in front of you, you will say WOW! Jesus is Lord!
And so then some of you might say, ohhh well God talks to you now, I guess you don't have to worry about anything anymore.
Ummm, no! The reason life is not a bowl of cherry's after that is because of the Choices You Will Make many times an hour, every day of your life. No one is telling you "you've won" or anything like that. What it is, is the beginning of a "real relationship" with Jesus Christ. And that, my friend, is what will get you into Heaven.
HOW CAN THERE BE A GOD IF HE LETS A MAN TAKE TWO CHILDREN AND MOLEST AND KILL THEM?
FREE WILL is what allows a man to dump his companies waste in a river, and two generations later we have hundreds of birth defects directly caused by His Decision that he made.
God gave that man the Free Will to become a doctor and help people, or a greedy cheater that "saved some money" and say to hell with everyone else!
NOT PROMISE "THIS WORLD" TO BE
THAT'S THE NEXT ONE !!!
The NEXT 100,000,000,000... years are what matters!
THERE ARE THINGS YOU DO WRONG,
It is a Sin to take away from, or
to add to the Bible, the Word of God.
But that's what the American Standard Bible
has done. And others!
The only bible I would read is the "King James Bible." It was supposedly translated from the original scrolls that some of the bible story's were found on.
NOAH'S ARK HAS BEEN FOUND.
ALL GOVERNMENTS KNOW ABOUT IT, AND SCIENTISTS. SOME FLAT
OUT LIE AND SAY IT ISN'T TRUE, THOUGH ALL THE EVIDENCE IN THE
WORLD SAYS IT IS TRUE !!!
IT IS CALLED THE COVENANT, OR THE ...
I NEED TO CHANGE MY WAYS.
I THINK MAYBE YOU DO TOO!
I hope to see you all in Heaven.
May God Bless us all !
NO Copyright -
No Rights Reserved
72 Types Of Americans
TOPICS: Michael Snyder, Propaganda, Terrorism
AUGUST 27, 2013
Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents.
At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens.
And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a
list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to
be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in
official U.S. government documents. To see the
original source document for each point, just click
on the link. As you can see, this list covers most
of the country…
I AM HAPPY
TO BE 44 OF THESE 72 !!!
1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. Those that are
interested in “defeating the Communists”
6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
8. Anyone that
possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anyone that “complains about bias”
31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”
44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45. Those that are “anti-global”
46. Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
47. Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”
48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
58. “Rightwing extremists”
60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63. Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
The groups of people in the list above are considered “problems” that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.
We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You can now be considered a “potential terrorist” just because of your religious or political beliefs. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and we are rapidly becoming an Orwellian society that is the exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.
Please pray for the United States of America. We definitely need it.
About the author: Michael T. Snyder is a former Washington D.C. attorney who now publishes The Truth. His new thriller entitled “The Beginning Of The End” is now available on Amazon.com.